No matter how busy my life gets, how fatigue is turning my brain fudge, or how happy I was outdoor, blogging is always going to be my home. I’m always going back to what I love to do. So today, I thought I’d share again the 10 reasons why I love blogging — the enough reasons not to leave blogging no matter how reluctant I may feel sometimes.
- As an introvert who’s uncomfortable speaking out loud her feelings, thoughts and ideas — blogging have always been my voice to be heard. As my previous blog tagline “Just because I’m quiet, it doesn’t mean I don’t speak up for what I believe in.”
- When I suffered in depression, blogging has helped me to practice honesty when it comes to what I truly feel and what’s going on with my life. It is therapeutic. Blogging has helped me cry out my heart.
- Blogging has helped me build my confidence to share fractions of my life and put my personality, which I fear before that I still have to blog anonymously.
- Blogging has given me the opportunity to share my interest, hobbies and thoughts with like-minded people.
- Blogging has helped me to connect with people who inspired me by their talents, ideas, and lifestyle. They’ve helped me to run for my dreams. I have discovered supportive and amazing people in the world, who are surely there not to judge you but to cheer you up.
- Blogging has helped me widen my knowledge, perspective and understanding.
- Blogging has inspired me to want to explore more. To discover more about what I can do and to travel places I’ve never been to.
- Blogging teaches me to be organized, creative, and disciplined. I’ve learned a lot through blogging in which I can apply in different aspects of my life.
- Through blogging, I’ve discovered to use Adobe Photoshop, HTML Codes and my passion for photography and writing. Truly, blogging is continually expanding my world and experiences.
- Blogging has allowed me to help others who need encouragement and prayers. I’ve learned to appreciate, love and pray for people I still never see.
* * * * * *
How about you, why do you love to blog?