My account has been suspended for three days. I forgot that my credit card has expired. I didn’t check my email for a while, and I didn’t realize that my hosting company was unable to get my payment. Unfortunately, this resulted in my account being suspended. I know, I know, I should have checked my email and been reminded that it’s my due date. My fault, yeah.
Anyhow, my blog is back!. And finally, here’s my welcome post to August! I’m not late yet, right?
I still can’t believe it’s August already, it’s depressing to think that this year has gone by so quickly, and I’m still stuck in my comfort zone scared to go outside and step out in faith. I despised how time runs so fast but at the same time, I crave to welcome a new month or a new year because a fresh new start enraptures me. Cheers to August!
This month, I want to stay focused on my priorities and stay organized. I want everything to go back on track and so I’ve set myself some achievable yet life-changing goals for this month.
Here are my 2016 August Goals:
- Facebook and Instagram fasting. I’ve been spending too much time on these both social media accounts. I’m so obsessed with Instagram while Facebook got me hooked on watching videos and stalking strangers.
- Start blogging every other day. To be honest, I don’t know if this is an achievable goal for this month. LOL. But basically, all I want is to blog more. I want to prioritize what I love to do.
- Visit more blogs. Bloggers inspire me a lot. They have a big influence on my lifestyle.
- Watch more movies. Yes, please.
- Finish reading two books on my bookshelf.
- Visit Amo Yamie Crib with friends. I’m aching to try their frappes for the longest time.
- Discover more places to eat and hang out at Maginhawa St. Quezon City.
- Dye my hair. Yeah, hopefully, this month.
- Buy new pants, shoes, and clothes. I bet some employees working in a company that doesn’t require wearing uniforms will understand me. LOL
- Stay fit. Gain 1 kg. I’ve been receiving a lot of compliments about my body figure. They love how skinny I am, but to be honest, I am unhealthy. I’m struggling to gain weight because of my slow metabolism. I’m short, and I just weigh 43 kg. I want to reach 46 kg, and I need to gain 3.3 kg in 17 weeks.
- Save money. Save money. Every coin counts. I wanted to give value even in one peso coin.
- Volunteer in a charity mission. I love kids so much, and I crave the exhilarating feeling whenever I make them smile and happy. The company I’m working at will be giving away school supplies to one of the public schools in Quezon City. I volunteered, and I’m just so excited about it.
- Be one of the top employees of the month. It’s been a while since I become a top employee. I don’t care about it before, but as time goes by, I realize that this kind of recognition gives you motivation especially when you’re already on the verge of quitting. I’m looking forward to a fresh new month to jump-start my motivation.
- Go back to my life group. I need them. I need them.”Never let me think I can make it without them, Lord, please.”
- Spend more time in reading God’s word. I don’t oblige myself to read a bible, but because I want to draw myself closer to God, I need to know Him more by reading His words and spending time with him. I never wanted to be familiar with a dull and dry spiritual life.
* * * * *
What are you up to this month? Do you have any goals for August? I would love to know them.